This is the only Academic Writing Training Course for Beginners you’ll ever need.
This comprehensive academic writing course is specifically formulated to teach you the ins and outs of academic writing.
Whether you’re starting or you are a pro, you’ll find this course indispensable in your academic writing pursuits.
For beginners, you’ll learn everything that can help you become an expert academic writer.
As an intermediate or expert academic writer, you can use the course to refresh your writing skills, or even use the templates and samples to make your work easier.
The Academic Writing Training Course in Brief
On successful completion of this course, you’ll know everything pertaining to academic writing including:
- Definition of academic writing
- The rules governing academic writing
- Plagiarism in academic writing and how to correct and avoid it
- Academic writing styles: APA, MLA, CMS and Harvard formats.
- Parts of premium academic assignments
- Common types of academic papers and how to write, format, edit and proofread them correctly
- How to write compelling academic papers that attract grade A results
- Credible reference sources for academic papers
- The correct way of referencing academic papers
- Preparing ad on pages like cover pages, headings, outlines, abstracts, list of tables and figures, executive summaries, and tables of contents, appendices.
- Preparing academic papers for submission: Proofreading, formatting and editing academic papers
- Important academic writing tools you must have like Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Grammarly, Google Scholar, etc.
- How to apply your academic writing knowledge practically
FAQs about this academic writing training course
1. Who is this academic writing training course for?
The course is for everyone who needs to know academic writing, preferably college students, university students and freelancers who want to learn academic writing.
All students pursing Masters and Doctoral degrees need this course to guide them in their thesis and dissertation writing process.
2. Why is this the best academic writing course?
If you browse online, you won’t find any other academic writing course that offers the scope of the course material offered here.
In some places, you may find a short course on plagiarism, APA, MLA or essay writing, but never a complete course. Better still, this course is cheap because it costs a fraction of other market offers.
3. What are the benefits of academic writing?
Academic writing enables you to write academically-sound papers that can be recognized anywhere in the world.
You learn how to write various types of paper.
You learn how to avoid plagiarism and other types of academic writing mistakes.
You gain practical skills of handling any type of academic assignments done n institutions of higher learning.
The knowledge gained can be used in writing business documents like application letters, scholarship essays and motivation letters.
4. How can I pay for the academic writing course?
You can use PayPal, MPesa, Skrill, Bank Transfer and virtually any modern payment method.
Please contact us if you encounter any problem while purchasing any of our courses.
5. What happens when I pay using any method not listed here?
We can add you to the course you have signed up for seamlessly.
6. Do you offer discounts for the academic writing course?
No. The price is already discounted to allow all people to enroll.
7. If I have friends who may be interested in learning about academic writing, can I refer them?
You can register as an affiliate and send them your link so that you can be paid $5 for every referral.
It is possible to work as our affiliate and earn passive income for all referrals.
8. How long does the academic writing training course take?
The academic writing training course take as long as you want because it is a self-paced one.
You may decide to learn full-time in which case you’ll take a few days, or learn slowly for months.
It’s advisable to learn and implement every knowledge gained for maximum impact.
Many students take one month to comprehend academic writing.
9. What if I feel that academic writing is not for me, can I have my money back?
Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee on all courses.
Many students find our academic writing training invaluable (extremely useful).
However, you can have your money back, or choose another course of the same amount if you change your mind, or find it unsuitable for you.
10. Can I contact the course instructor if I have questions on the course?
Yes. You have a one hour credit of free consultation with the course instructor for each course.
You can use the time the way you want.
Enroll now to access the academic writing training course